GUIDELINES FOR NATIONAL JOB POSTINGS
- Job posting must relate to the administrative profession.
- The minimum salary for positions must be $35,000.
- A position description must accompany the job posting.
- Closing date for receipt of applications must be specified.
- Postings shown as Until Position is Filled will be removed after 90 days unless a request for extension is received.
- The location of where the position is located must be included.
- Contact details for the company/organization posting the career opportunity must be provided.
- A fee for each position distributed will be charged to companies/organizations wishing to circulate positions via the Association’s e-mail distribution system and posting to the Association’s website based on the following:
Distribution to Association Members by e-mail and posting on the Home Page of the Association’s website under Careers (public access) Fee: $200.00.
Note: there is a $50.00 charge to change any vacancy once distributed to the membership and posted on our web-site.
Potential Employers should contact the Director-President, Jackie Pontin at email@example.com regarding posting of job vacancies in Canada for e-mail distribution to our members or for our web site.
Free job postings are included in our sponsorship opportunities, details in our sponsorship section.